In today's entry, the following events are modelled:
- Samuel rides to Barkway, en route to Cambridge, where he meets a letter-carrier.
- He carries on to Cambridge with the letter-carrier.
- He visits his cousin at the Assizes at Castle Hill.
- He dines with his cousins Roger and John, and a gentleman named Claxton.
- He drinks in the Rose Tavern with some others.
- He finally travels to Impington with his cousins.
Not much development today (phew!). I created an instance of Assizes for the Cambridge Assizes, and did a bit of research to find the Pepys' house in Impington was Impington Hall. Samuel mentions travelling to Impington with Roger Pepys “and his two brothers”, but the only brother of Roger I can identify is (Dr) John Pepys, so I have had to create a local topic for him (Unnamed brother of Roger Pepys). Should he ever be identified the PSI can be added.
New and updated topic map files: