- Samuel does some work at the Navy Office.
- Samuel visits the Royal Exchange.
- Thomas Fenner visits Samuel at his home.
- Robert and Elizabeth Slingsby (and unidentified others) call for the Samuel and Elizabeth.
- Thomas Fenner and Thomas Pepys are left at Samuel's house to dine.
- Samuel and Robert Slingsby and their wives go to see four yachts on the river.
For the moment, I have modelled the last event as a generic "recreation-event" and made the yachts the "subject" of that event. When the ontology is reviewed it might be worth seeing if there is a subclass of recreation-event that can be extracted from this perhaps "viewing-event" ?
New and updated topic maps: