Today's entry is another straightforward one in modelling terms. The events modelled are:
- Samuel goes to the late Julian Kite's home to meet with his uncle Thomas Fenner and make arrangements for the burial. This is modelled as a visiting event with Thomas Fenner as the "visited" and the Kites' house as the place.
- Samuel dines at home.
- Samuel and Elizabeth go to their church.
- The funeral of Julian Kite. I have included Thomas Fenner and Margaret Kite in the mourners. The diary says that there is Fenner's family present, but I have not made an exhaustive list of them here. This may be added later if it becomes important.
- Samuel and Elizabeth accompany Margaret Kite back to her house.
- Samuel, Elizabeth and William Joyce travel back to the Pepys' home.
- Samuel and William have a drink back at the house.
New and updated topic maps: