For 5th September, the following events are modelled:
- Samuel visits his mother.
- Samuel does some business at the Privy Seal.
- Samuel travels from the Privy Seal's chambers to Thomas Fenner's house, by boat.
- Margaret and Paulina Pepys leave London for the Pepys' farm.
- Samuel, Elizabeth and some others take a drink at an alehouse.
- A footman approaches Elizabeth Pepys with a message. This is modelled simply as a meeting-event.
- Dinner at Thomas Fenner's - we only know that Samuel and Elizabeth are guests, we are not told who the hosts are.
- Samuel receives the news that his aunt, Julian Clarke, is ill, which prompts an argument with Antony Joyce.
- Samuel and Elizabeth go to Bartholomew Fair and see performances by acrobats and tumblers before returning home by foot.
For the 6th of September, we have:
- Thomas Fenner joins Samuel for his morning draught.
- The pair then go to visit Julian Clarke during which she expresses her wishes with regards to her estate. The estate of Julian Clarke is introduced as a new topic and made the subejct of a conversation.
- Samuel and Thomas go for a drink at some unamed alehouse and then call in at Fenner's sister. The only name we have at present for the sister is given by Pepys as "Utbeck".
- Samuel attends a performance of 'Elder Brother' at the Theatre Royal.
- Samuel and some friends met at the theatre go drinking at the Ship tavern.
- Samuel and William Penn return home by coach.
Updated and modified topic maps:
Topic map for 4th September (fixed an incorrect reference to the PepysDiary.com site).