In today's entry, the following events are modelled:
- The maid Dorothy leaves the employ of the Pepys. This is modelled by setting today as the end date for the office-holding event that connects Dorothy to the office of "Pepys' Maid".
- Samuel sits for Mr. Savill. This required a new event type of "Portrait Sitting" with Samuel playing the role "Portrait Sitter" and Mr. Savill playing the role "Painter".
- Samuel dines with Lady Jemima Montagu.
- Samuel and Lady Montagu have a discussion. Pepys gives the subject of discussion as 'divinity' which I have interpreted here by making "Religion" the subject of the discussion event.
- Samuel, Robert Ferrers and Henry Moore attend a performance of Hamlet at the Theatre Royal.
- Samuel returns home from the theatre.
- Elizabeth Pepys and Mary Wight visit Lady Montagu. I have assumed that this event must have taken place after Samuel's visit to Lady Montagu and have finished before his return home.
New and updated topic maps: