Two more days of events posted today. The events modelled for 3rd November are:
- Samuel takes medication (presumably for his unmentionable swelling...).
- Samuel reads Thomas Fuller's 'History of Holy War'.
- Samuel attempts (and gives up) composing a song extolling his virtues as a man of liberal genius. This is modelled simply as a recreation event involving Sam as the only participant.
- Samuel and Elizabeth dine on pullet.
For 4th November, the following events are modelled:
- Samuel, Elizabeth and William Penn share a coach to Whitehall.
- Elizabeth visits Mrs. Hunt.
- Samuel and William Penn do some business (presumably Navy business) with William Coventry.
- Samuel, Elizabeth and Penn return home by coach.
- Samuel dines at the Mitre with many others. The dinner is described as including chine of beef and marrowbones.
- Elizabeth visits Thomas Pepys.
- Sam takes a coach to Thomas Pepys' home to pick up Elizabeth.
- Sam and Elizabeth travel to the Opera by coach.
- A performance of 'The Bondman' at the Opera. We are told that there has been a previous performance at Salisbury Court Playhouse. We also know that Betterton is in today's performance.
- Samuel and Elizabeth travel home together by coach as far as William Wight's house.
- Elizabeth continues home by coach.
- Samuel visits William Wight.
New and updated topic maps :