Posting two more entries today.
Events for 6th November 1661 are:
- Samuel breakfasts with John Davenport, Mr. Furbisher and William Bernard at the Sun tavern. A breakfast of wine, anchovies and pickled oysters doesn't seem like the best way to start the day to me.
- Samuel goes from the breakfast to dinner with Nicholas Osborne and his wife at the Victualling Office.
- Sam visits Henry Moore (we are not told where the visit takes place).
- Samuel goes to see the Lord Privy Seal on business.
- Samuel plays the lute at home (modelled as a performance event).
Events for 7th November 1661 are:
- Roger Hill visits Samuel at his home. I have not modelled Mr. Hill's desire to teach Samuel to play the Theoboro, nor Samuel's determination for him not to.
- Samuel works at the Navy Office
- Peter Pett dines as a guest of Samuel's
- Samuel calls on Tom Trice and they discuss a writ that Trice is to serve against Samuel's father. The writ is modelled as an item that is the subject of the discussion event used to describe this meeting.
- Samuel visits Dr. Williams.
- Samuel visits Henry Moore for advice. I have assumed that the advice Samuel seeks is on the writ, and so I have made the writ the subject of the discussion event that describes this meeting.
- Samuel calls on Thomas Fenner.
- Samuel receives a letter from Sir Edward Montagu in Lisbon.
New and updated topic maps: