In today's posting for 1st December 1661, the following events are modelled:
- Samuel attends the morning service at St. Olaves.
- Clement Sankey dines with the Pepys.
- After diner, Samuel and Clement drink and talk...
- ...while Elizabeth goes to the afternoon service at St. Olaves.
- Clement Sankey stays for supper with the Pepys. We are told that the meal includes brawn and gherkins.
- Samuel and his brother Thomas discuss Thomas Townshend's daughter.
New and updated topic maps:
Topic map for 1st December 1661.
Cultural artifacts in the diary.
People in the diary.
Final entry for November. The following events are modelled for 30th November 1661:
- Samuel works on legal matters with Lewis Phillips and Dr. John Williams at the Temple. I have assumed that this work is to do with Pepys' Chancery bill against Tom Trice and so have made that the subject of the working-event.
- Samuel dines at the Wardrobe.
- Samuel travels home from the Wardrobe.
- Pepys works at the Navy Office.
- Pepys, Batten and Cocke drink a bottle of sack at the Navy Office.
- Pepys returns home from the Navy Office.
The monthly roundup will go up soon - it comes out at 3.3 meg of XTM (yikes!). Watch this blog!
New and update topic maps:
Topic map for 30th November 1661.