Today's entry is relatively straightforward. The following events are modelled.
- Samuel works at the Navy Office.
- Dinner at the Pepys' house in Seething Lane with Sam's parents and his aunt, Edith Bell.
- Margaret Pepys and Edith Bell visit Mary Wright. The place of the visit is not specified and so is not modelled here.
- Samuel spends some time with a bookseller.
- Samuel meets his father at Thomas Fenner's house at 4pm.
- Samuel and his father meet with a Mr Evans to discuss marrying Thomas Pepys to Mr Evans' daughter. Evans' profession is given as a tailor and that is modelled here. The meeting occurs in a tavern, but no name is given.
- Samuel and his father walk together from the tavern as far as Holborn.
- Samuel walks home alone from Holborn.
New and updated topic maps: