Today's entry is a relatively straightforward one. The events modelled are as follows:
- Samuel does some work at the chambers of the Privy Seal in the morning.
- Samuel and Elizabeth visit St. James's Park.
- The couple then go to a cookshop and have dinner - including oysters.
- A round of visiting ensues:
- To Margaret Symons (who is out).
- To Elizabeth Pearse (who is in, having just given birth to a daughter).
- To Samuel's mother, Margaret Pepys - where Sam gets into another argument.
New and updated topic maps: