Events modelled for 21st October:
- Samuel takes a coach with Henry Moore to Sir John Robarte's house in Chelsea, but find him not at home.
- Sam and Henry Moore have breakfast (cake and ale!) with John Pargiter at some unknown location.
- Samuel goes to the Lord Privy Chambers and there has a discussion with William Penn about some business of Penn's.
- Samuel dines at the Wardrobe.
- Sam attends a performance of William Davenant's "Love and Honour" at the Opera in Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Sam travels home and once there does some work before retiring.
For 22nd October, the following events are modelled:
- Samuel works at the Navy Office.
- A deputation from the Duke of York visits the Navy Office. To model this, I have created a new topic type for a group of people. We are not told who is in this particular group, nor if they specifically visit Samuel. For this reason I have simply modelled the event as the group visiting the Navy Office.
- Samuel visits Robert Slingsby who is suffering from a fever. The illness is modelled as a separate event that is known to have started on or before this day.
- Samuel visits his aunts Mary Wight and Sarah Norbury. It is not clear if he visits the pair separately or together. I have assumed the latter due to the family relationship between Wight and Norbury (they are sisters). It seems likely, therefore, that Sam went to visit Aunt Wight and found that Aunt Norbury was there too.
New and updated topic maps: