Two more entries posted today.
In the entry for 25th November 1661, the following events are modelled:
- Samuel and David Lambert visit Westminster Hall.
- Samuel meets Clement Stankey at Westminster Hall.
- Samuel and David Lambert have wine and oysters at The Dog.
- Samuel dines with William Penn and Edward Massey at The Swan.
- Samuel and William Penn attend a performance of The Country Captain.
- Samuel attends a performance of The Bondman which is also attended by Clement Stankey and Mary Archer.
- The trio go to The Fleece, but they do not end up drinking there.
- The trio travel to The Mitre by coach.
- Drinking at the Mitre
- Samuel and Clement Stankey accompany Mary Archer to her home in Old Jewry.
- More drinking at the Mitre.
- Samuel returns home. In the diary he says that he drinks until well after midnight, so this event occurs on 26th November 1661.
Events for 26th November 1661 are:
- A large dinner at the Wight's house with a number of guests including Pepys and his wife.
- Samuel works at the Navy Office.
- Samuel, Williams Penn and Batten and others drink at the Navy Office.
- Samuel returns home from the office.
- At some point during the day, Elizabeth has an argument with her maid Dorothy.
New and updated topic maps: