The events modelled for 31st October 1661 are as follows:
- Samuel works at the Navy Office
- While Samuel is at the Navy Office, William Prior calls on Pepys at his home on Seething Lane. As with previous events where a visitor finds that the person they intend to see is not present, this is modelled as William Prior visiting the Seething Lane house location, but not visiting a particular person.
- Samuel and William Prior meet at Thomas Pepys' residence to discuss the sale of Mr Barton's house. The sale is modelled as an event of type "Legal Transaction" and is made the subject of a discussion event.
- Samuel discusses matters arising from the court case at Gravely with Sir Robert Bernard. This is modelled as a discussion event, with the subject role being played by the court session event from the topic map for 20th September 1661.
- Samuel and Thomas Fenner drink at an unamed alehouse.
New and updated topic maps: