Two more entries posted today. The entry for 23rd February 1662 is quite short with only two events:
- Samuel reads more of Fuller's 'A History of the worthies of England'.
- William Penn sups with Samuel at his home.
The entry for 24th February 1662 models the following events:
- Samuel takes a music lesson from John Birchensha.
- Samuel pays 5l. for the lessons he has had in the last month. This is modelled as the new 'payment' event described in this post.
- Samuel visits Mr Savill to 'set again for my picture in little' - I'm not sure if this means that Sam is sitting for a miniature to be painted or if it is related to the financing of the original portraits. For now I have simply modelled this as a visit.
- Samuel visits John Birchensha at his home in Soutwark. Where the pair discuss and play more music.
- Samuel dines at home.
- Samuel chastises Will Hewer before his wife. To model this, I have created one participation association for Samuel chastising Will and a separate one for Elizabeth playing the role of 'audience'.
New and updated topic maps: