In today's entry there is just one new addition to the ontology. The events modelled are as follows:
- Samuel works at the Navy Office.
- Samuel and Henry Moore visit a coffee house (that is not named) and discuss the recent storms and the damage caused. I have not modelled the subject of this discussion for the time being.
- At some point during the day, Samuel reads a statement written by Charles Sackville regarding the murder that he is accused of. To model this, I have introduced a new association type "text-subject", and modelled Charles Sackville's statement (which is published) as a text, and the murder as the text subject.
- Samuel dines at home.
- The Hunts visit the Pepys.
- Samuel works at the Navy Office again.
- Samuel has supper at home.
New and updated topic maps: